The cooking plate allows us to develop numerous ingredients without the need of adding fat, in addition, foods are left with a delicious flavor and a very pleasant texture. On our website you can find numerous preparations made with the application of this technique, as is the case for, among others, our rich pancakes american blueberry. If you want to see the many other recipes I recommend you make use of our search engine or take a look into the vegetable recipes.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- Seitan – 350 grams
- Tofu – 350 grams
- Cherry tomatoes – 16 units
- Olive oil – 3 tablespoons
- Soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – to taste
- Oregano – 1 tablespoon
- Sweet paprika – 1 teaspoon
- Syrup of agave – 1 tablespoon
Steps of the Skewers of seitan and tofu, marinated
- We put in a small bowl the salt, the oregano, the paprika and the soy sauce and mix with the help of a rod or a fork. Add the syrup to become to mix. Pour the olive oil and mix once more.
- Cut the seitan and tofu in tacos great and put in a bowl.
- Press the tomatoes with a stick and toss into the bowl.
- Pour the dressing and stir well with the help of a spoon so that all the ingredients infuse together.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic, took it to the fridge and leave to marinate until the next day. During the time of maceration we can get married the bowl out of the fridge several times to remove the ingredients and make sure that the seasoning of the impregnated well.
- The next day, we set up our skewers, alternating the seitan, tofu and tomatoes.
- Prepare the iron and turn it on.
- When the surface is hot, the pulverizamos with a little olive oil and put it on the skewers. Cook, over medium heat, until you ingredients are lightly browned. At that time, remove them from the iron and serve im median tely.
A important tips to keep in mind
To clean the plate we throw a few cubes on its surface (before turning off the fire), and pass on the spatula to remove the food debris that may have adhered. We passed a paper napkin to clean it in depth. Pulverizamos a little bit of oil, and extend it with another napkin to be spread across the surface of the plate and which is protected from oxidation.