Hello Chefs! According to the country where you live give them a call prawns or shrimp, but no matter where precidas, these 6 Recipes with Prawns or Shrimp are just as rich.
And if you perdistes the previous collection we can tell you that it is 7 salads of fruits and vegetables, get original and healthy! And each video is included. Are you going to lose? At what not! But for now, we’re going with the delights of the recipes with prawns or shrimp today, so we’re going with the first!
Spaghetti vegetables with prawns or shrimp
Can you imagine a dish made with spaghetti vegetables and prawns, healthy, low in calories and easy to prepare? Well, that is what we will do right now: Spaghetti vegetables with prawns or shrimp a recipe very healthy.
For the paste plant: 400 grams of prawns or shrimp, 1 medium zucchini, 1 carrot, 1 onion and 1 garlic.
For the sauce for seasoning: 3 tablespoons soy sauce, low-salt, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, juice of 1/2 orange and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Cut the zucchini and the carrot into thin sheets.
- Once you have the sheets, we got the spaghetti by cutting strips of very thin along the sheet.
- Cut and peel the spring onion into julienne strips.
- Peel and laminate the clove of garlic.
- Now we will prepare the dressing. We have gone half an orange and add the juice to a bowl. Then add in he apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, and pla soy is low in salts. Stir well and reserve.
- Heat the pan and add a drizzle of coconut oil. Once it is hot, add the onion and the garlic. Let fry gently on medium heat.
- When the garlic begins to brown, add the shrimp already peeled and desvenadas. And leave on medium heat until it is to consume the juice that will drop.
- Add the vegetables and the dressing and stir.
- Leave on low heat, stirring occasionally, so that all the ingredients are well soaked in the dressing.
- It will be removed from the pan, when you have reduced the sauce, but leaving enough so that the dish remains juicy.
- Serve accompanied by the other half an orange and squeeze a little bit while eating it.
The cap of today is a classic that you can’t lose. You only need 15 minutes and very few steps to make it, how you coming? We are going to prepare: garlic shrimp, a typical dish among the tapas of Spain, especially in Andalusia.
300 grams of shrimp, cooked, 3 cloves of garlic, 2 chillies cayenne pepper, 1/2 glass of white wine, 1/2 glass of extra virgin olive oil and 1 pinch of salt.
- We will use prawns, frozen, in this case, because we don’t want to be a lot of time in the kitchen. But if you bought fresh, you just have to pull the head.
- Place the shrimp in a bowl and cover with water and half a glass of white wine and let it sit for an hour or two.
- Once this time has elapsed, we will prepare on the same plate that we eat.
- We take a little bit of olive oil and also the garlic rolled and cayenne pepper, until they start to turn golden brown over low heat.
- Add the prawns already drained and we climbed up the fire and pour a little of the broth, where they have been to soak the shrimp.
- Add a little salt and serve very hot.
Tartar of Avocado and Prawns or king Prawns
Do you want to learn how to make a treat healthy with a presentation amazing and exquisite? If so, don’t miss this video. Today we will prepare a Tartare of avocado and prawns or shrimp. I love the taste and the presentation will open up the appetite.
1 tomato, 1/2 avocado, 1 cup shrimp-frozen, juice of 1/2 lemon, 1/2 tablespoon of cayenne pepper, 1/2 onion, and 1 drizzle of olive oil.
- Cut into small dice the tomato.
- We took out the flesh of the avocado and chop into small cubes
- Likewise with the onion, or onion, you can use what you like the most. What is important is that it is well minced.
- Toss in a bowl with the avocado and onion and add the juice of a lemon or lime.
- Add a little olive oil to our pan and we heat.
- When hot, add the shrimp and do until golden brown, it will be time to withdraw. We will wait for them to cool and chop into small cubes as the rest of the ingredients.
- Time now to assemble the dish, with the help of a hollow cylinder or if you’re not, you can use any type of bowl, just aségurate pressing well the layers of food without squashing it and then dump it and remove it with care.
- Before finishing, make the sauce by mixing the paprika, and mayonnaise, and we will crown our tartar with a tablespoon and a bit of chopped parsley.
Prawns or Shrimp in a Vinaigrette of Honey and Mustard
Today we are going to prepare: Prawns or Shrimp in a Vinaigrette of Honey and Mustard. You will not be able to avoid it, with this recipe you’re going to suck the fingers safe. Are you ready for a plate of seafood with a vinaigrette exquisite?
1 dozen prawns, king prawns or shrimp, 1/2 cup of olive oil, 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, juice of 1/2 lemon, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1 clove of garlic, 1/2 tablespoon of thyme, 1 tablespoon mustard and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- We put the irons in the fire and hand out a little bit of extra virgin olive oil. And a thin layer of coarse salt.
- Once hot, place the shrimp in order and in the same direction, this is very important.
- After 3 to 5 minutes, depends on the temperature and size of the parts, give them a turn in the same direction.
- The we face another time and when we are ready we will release.
- Now we’re going with the vinaigrette of garlic and lemon, to do this, mix in a cup of olive oil, apple cider vinegar, the juice of half a lemon, pepper, salt, garlic, finely chopped, thyme, mustard, and honey. Stir very well so that they are well integrated.
- And pour on the shrimp.
Prawns with Mushrooms in Wine
From kitchen king we want to show you a lot of ways to take shrimps or prawns. And today, we dare you to mix them with mushrooms. Today we are going to prepare: Prawns with mushrooms to the wine.
200 grams of peeled shrimp, 200 grams of mushrooms, 15 ml of white wine semisweet, 1 piece of cayenne pepper, 1 dash of olive oil, 1 clove of garlic and salt to taste.
- The first thing to do is to chop the garlic.
- After you wash and slice all the mushrooms.
- After we put in a frying pan brown the garlic with a drizzle of olive oil.
- And add a cayenne pepper.
- Incorporate the mushrooms and cook tried to avoid getting toasted.
- Now we incorporate the prawns and cook until they change color.
- Finally, add the wine and a pinch of salt. And continue cooking all until this evaporates.
- What we will do, stirring slowly to mix all the flavours and emulsionen the juices of the prawns and the mushrooms along with the wine and the oil.
Shrimp curry with cream of peanut
We are going to prepare: Prawns Curry with Cream of Peanut. This is one of our favorite recipes of kitchen king and the most rich to take prawns.
18 shrimp, peeled, 1/2 onion, 150 ml of liquid cream for cooking, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon of curry powder, 1 pinch of chopped parsley, and garnish basmati rice to taste.
- The first thing we will do is cut the onion very thin.
- This onion the pochamos in the frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and another of coconut oil.
- If we want it spicy we can add a cayenne as a whole.
- Now, toss the peanut butter and wait for it to melt.
- Once melted, add the cream and mix everything.
- Add the prawns and the curry, that is cooked in our sauce.
- Once you can see that already lack little to finish cooking the prawns, add chopped parsley. We can also add cilantro, if you prefer.
- We recommend that you accompany this dish with basmati rice as a side dish, and together are delicious.
What’s up? Would you have liked? I’m going to ask a favor and that is to let us in the comments the Recipe with Prawns or Shrimp that you like most and we will do so. As you know, we read and respond to all the comments, it would be of great help to help us to choose the next recipe.
And if you liked this collection keep it close, help us with your like and subscribe the channel if it is the first time they visit us, so you don’t miss any video we release. Don’t miss the next collection of recipes! Are 6 Desserts Healthy, no Oven, very easy! Remember, eat healthy, is to do it yourself. ¡Until the next Chefs!