The cake is one of the most popular sweets, the richer and more practical to have at home, which we solved in a way that is delicious (especially if it is homemade) snacks and even dessert if you accompany with ice cream, cream, fruit, whipped cream… Today we are going to teach you to prepare a sponge cake in the Thermomix simple and easy, you will love it and you will be surprised by how quickly your development. And if you do not have Thermomix, don’t worry, because we have many, many more like for example this yogurt cake, or all of our cakes of all kinds that you will be able to manually prepare and are also delicious. Let them enjoy it!
- Vorwerk Thermomix TM6, Built-In Wifi Countertop Appliance Cooker with 20 Different Culinary Functions, 110v USA Version
- Thermomix TM5
- Thermomix TM5
- Ingredients for sponge cake in the Thermomix for 4 persons 1 unit
- How to make the cake recipe in the Thermomix
Vorwerk Thermomix TM6, Built-In Wifi Countertop Appliance Cooker with 20 Different Culinary Functions, 110v USA Version
- All in one blender and cookery
Ingredients for sponge cake in the Thermomix for 4 persons 1 unit
- 1 natural yogurt or lemon (the cup will serve us for all other measures, don’t throw it away!)
- 3 eggs grated Zest of lemon or orange
- 1 cup (of yogurt) olive oil soft
- 2 cups (yoghurt) of sugar white
- 3 cups (yoghurt) of flour
- 1 packet of yeast chemical
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- Butter (for buttering the pan)
How to make the cake recipe in the Thermomix
- First, preheat the oven to 180 degrees, in the position of up and down.
- Take a loaf pan (best if it is rectangular, making it more convenient to cut it) and smeared all over the inside with butter to prevent the cake from sticking and can turn out easily.
- In the bowl of the Thermomix, place all ingredients and blend for 25 seconds on speed 5.
- Place the biscuit dough into the mold greased with butter, and bake for 35 minutes at 180 degrees. It is important not to open the oven during cooking, to prevent lower. Once we see that it has gone up and it has a nice golden hue, remove from the oven carefully and let it rest.
- Desmoldamos carefully and serve
Tips and notes:
Although few aromas are as enticing as a cake hot and freshly made, I do not recommend that you consume it in hot, for two reasons: on the one hand, because it is very indigestible, and for another, because if you try to turn out before it cools down, it is very likely that it will break. If you are a very sweet tooth, you can put a little sugar on top before putting it in the oven: it will make a crust crispy and sweet which is great.
If you liked this Cake recipe in the Thermomix shar whit your friends.
Last update on 2021-04-29