The brownie is one of the favorite desserts of the sweet-toothed and chocolate lovers. Ideal to take as a homemade dessert after a light meal (as it is very strong), or as a snack, if you wish, is a sweet which is basically made up of chocolate, butter and walnuts, and while he brings a lot of energy, it is also a caloric intake important. Today we are going to teach you to prepare a chocolate brownie Thermomix: you will see how simple it is, you won’t be able to stop! And if you want to see some other recipe with this food processor I recommend making your own homemade bread with Thermomix.
- Vorwerk Thermomix TM6, Built-In Wifi Countertop Appliance Cooker with 20 Different Culinary Functions, 110v USA Version
- Thermomix TM5
- Thermomix TM5
- Ingredients for Brownie in the Thermomix for 2 people
- How to make the recipe for Brownies whit Thermomix
- Some tips
Vorwerk Thermomix TM6, Built-In Wifi Countertop Appliance Cooker with 20 Different Culinary Functions, 110v USA Version
- All in one blender and cookery
Ingredients for Brownie in the Thermomix for 2 people
- 225 grams of dark chocolate
- 110 grams of sugar
- 110 grams of butter
- 3 eggs
- 80 grams of flour
- ½ Packet of yeast chemical
- 80 grams of nuts
How to make the recipe for Brownies whit Thermomix
- First, peel the nuts, and put them in the bottom of the glass of the Thermomix. Below the sink finely: to do this, we programmed the Thermomix at speed 4 for 10 seconds. Reserve.
- We heat the oven to 190 degrees. Put them in the glass the chocolate and the butter, which we will crush. Programmed the Thermomix on speed 9 for 12 seconds, and then the program to 38 degrees, and speed spoon for 14 minutes. So we’ll mix the chocolate and the butter.
- Add the eggs and the sugar, and programmed to 38 degrees for 15 seconds, speed 4. Add the flour, nuts and yeast, and program 5 seconds to speed 3 to mix well.
- Grease a baking sheet (best is low and rectangular or square) with a little butter to prevent the dough from sticking, and pour in the dough.
- We introduce the pan in the oven for 25 minutes. Once baked, remove and wait for it to cool to unmold. Serve.
When serving, we can cut it in square pieces and serve it with a scoop of ice cream, a little whipped cream, or with hot chocolate on top.
We hope you liked it and if you want to see more, don’t miss our recipes for thermomix. If you liked this recipe for Brownies in Thermomix take a look into the desserts recipes. And if you are thinking about buy a Thermomix, find the new one here.
Last update on 2021-04-29