Hello Chefs! I give you 6 Desserts Healthy, no Oven, in which refined sugar has been replaced by other healthier alternatives or sugars, less industrial.
Oh, by the way! Did you miss the previous collection? Were Recipes with Prawns or Shrimp, all are delicious! It is best that you include a video to follow step-by-step. But for now, let’s go already with the first Recipe, Desserts Healthy, no Oven!
Cold cheesecake Without Oven
We’re going to teach to make a cheese cake, super easy and who doesn’t need oven. We are going to prepare: Cold cheesecake Without Oven, in addition, no white sugar!
600 grams of cream cheese type Philadelphia, 400 ml of fresh whipping cream or cream of milk, 170 grams of biscuits Marie, 230 grams of raspberry jam natural, 70 grams of butter, 5 tablespoons of sugar cane, 1 cup water, 1 envelope of 83 grams of lemon gelatin.
- The first thing we will do is crush the crackers. Put the biscuits in a clean plastic bag, close and crush with the help of a rolling pin.
- Add the crushed cookies in a bowl and add the butter previously melted in the microwave. So that costs us little to mix it, you can give it a heat stroke in 15 seconds. Stir and mix well.
- Take the biscuit base that we have developed in the mold of our cake and extend it well so that it is uniform across the entire surface.
- Enter the base in the fridge, while you prepare the cream cheese.
- For the cream cheese we’re going to mix the sugar, the cream and the cheese, until it is diluted.
- Now we heat a glass of water up to almost boiling point and add the sheets of gelatine and stir to dissolve.
- When a little cool add the cream cheese little by little. And stir as you add the gelatin.
- We recover the mold will be cooled and pour in the cream cheese.
- And what we put in the fridge and let it cool for a whole day.
- We will add coverage of raspberry jam on the cake uniformly across the entire surface. You can use any jam to cover the cake, or strawberry jam, peach…
- You already have the cake completed, you should always store it in the fridge.
Pancakes, Healthy Oatmeal
What do you think if I tell you that these crepes are made with ingredients 100% healthy? And that, in addition, you are going to do in less than 20 minutes and they are delicious. For that I say, go with the recipe. We will prepare Pancakes, Healthy Oatmeal.
For the pancakes: 2 pieces of eggs, 1 cup flour, whole oats, 1 and 1/4 cup of vegetable milk, cinnamon to taste, olive oil 1 little.For the filling: strawberries to taste.
- The first thing we will do is separate the egg whites from the eggs. To do this, you only have to open very carefully the egg in half and go by passing the yolk from one half to another. In such a way that the clear go falling on the bowl that we are going to mix.
- Then, add the milk, the cinnamon and finally the flour. But this, we are going to add a little by little, while removemoes with the rod to avoid lumps.
- You can use a mixer, but by hand is more than enough, that if, bat with power, because the more diluted is the dough the better it will be to make our crepes.
- We put in a pan the widest possible heat, add a little oil or butter or margarine. And when hot, pour in a little of the dough that we prepared.
- This mixture must be well distributed along the width of the pan and monitor it often to prevent burn us at the bottom.
- A good way to know that the inside is on point is when the top to change color, and start out small bubbles. Then, with the help of a tongue of a kitchen, you can turn it without difficulty. The we will have very little time and took the dish where they will wait for the other crepes.
- We repeat the process until we are done with the dough. To us, we have been given for 4 or 5 crepes. It is true that we used a pan very wide, so that if you use a smaller you’ll have more units.
- To decorate our crepe and filling, we used some strawberries and after that, you can add a little honey or any syrup natural. The result, as you can see, it is incredibly rich.
Homemade ice cream Healthy Chocolate
Did you know that you can make poles homemade and healthy? We are going to prepare: homemade Ice cream healthy chocolate. For this recipe you will only require a few ingredients, make sure you have in the house. Besides, making them is very easy. Even the children can help prepare these delicious ice-cream. Whether as a snak or dessert you can’t stop making these delicious poles.
150 ml of coconut milk, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and 1/4 cup of syrup agave.
- This recipe is super simple. We’ll just have to mix all the ingredients in a blender: milk, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and syrup of agave or honey, whichever you prefer.
- Then serve this mixture in moulds to make poles.
- What we freeze for at least 4 hours. This will depend on a lot of the power of your fridge. You can leave them for more than 4 hours
Energy bars of dark Chocolate and Oats
Today we’re going to teach you to cook a healthy snack that will fill you with energy and nutrients. We are going to teach you to prepare delicious and easy: energy bars chocolate and oats. Best of all is that these sticks you can prepare in advance and serve at any occasion.
3 cups of oats, 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup or honey, 1/2 cup peanut butter or almonds, 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon and 1 cup of black chocolate.
- In a bowl mix the oats, flour, maple syrup, 1/2 cup of peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- This mixture should be sticky. If it is too crumbly, you can add a little more peanut butter. And if, on the contrary, it is too sticky add more oats or if not more flour.
- Transfer half the mixture to the baking pan, and we extend it and press evenly.
- We have used a flexible mould from silicone that is nonstick, but if you use a rigid mold, you must “brush” pre-oil so that it hit you.
- We put it in the fridge to harden for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and mix it well with the help of a fork.
- Pour the chocolate over the oatmeal and putting it in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- After we put the oat mixture remaining over the chocolate layer already hardened and we put it in the fridge for 30 minutes more.
- Finally, we cut the bars into the size you want and we can enjoy them for 2 weeks if kept in the fridge or for 6 months, if kept in the freezer.
Bowl of Smoothie of Banana and Chocolate
Hello Chefs! Today we are going to prepare: a Bowl of Smoothie of banana and chocolate. In addition, they are a super trend and is sure you’ve seen it everywhere.
1 cup of almond milk, 1 banana, 1 cup ice, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 tablespoon of chia seeds, 1 tablespoon of flax seeds, 1 tablespoon of oatmeal and 3 ounces of chocolate.
- The first thing we will do is throw the ingredients in a powerful blender. First, the milk of almonds, the cocoa powder, the excerpt of vanilla, honey, ice, banana and peanut butter. And beat until a smooth blend.
- To do this we take the smoothie in a bowl and decorate above the following ingredients.
- We cut in slices the other half of the banana and cut in small pieces ounces of chocoalte.
- The first thing that we will place will be the banana slices with care not to sink too much.
- Above the banana, add the chia seeds, a side of these we also rolled oats, to contrast the dark and light colors.
- Next you will place the seeds of flax and finally the chocolate chips.
Homemade lemonade without Sugar
We teach you a drink, super refreshing, but above all healthy and without sugar. We are going to prepare: Homemade Lemonade Without Sugar. Can you believe it? Here we show as if it is real and best of all, it is very easy!
3 or 4 lemons, 1 liter of water, cubes of ice to taste, 4 tablespoons of honey, 1 pinch of ginger powder.
- The first thing to do will be the motion of rolling the lemons on a flat surface, at the same time that we will aprendándolos a little. This will help so that we can then squeezing them more easily.
- Then we break for the half and we have gone to.
- The juice resulting we threw in one cup along with four tablespoons of honey and a pinch of ginger powder and stir very well.
- This mixture is divided up into 3 glasses and add a few ice cubes, a slice of lemon and fill up to the top of cold water.
What’s up? Would you have liked? If so, help us with your like to make more desserts like these and subscribe to the channel if this is the first time you visit us. And don’t forget to press the bell, for which Youtube will notify you when we post a new video, which we will do this every week.
Remember to do it yourself is to make it more healthy and much more economical since the ingredients we use are always ensuring that you have at home and be the healthiest possible. And now it’s up to you, let us in the comments with the following recipe you want us to do and do it. And don’t miss the following collection is a special edition: 6 Ideas for Halloween! Sweets, Treats, and Recipes. Oh Hello Chefs!