The chicken wings crisps are a true delight, as a snack or main dish accompanied by potatoes or a rich salad are delicious. This chicken recipe can’t miss in our books, their elaboration does not have any science and of time in when we can afford a treat. In addition, as we are going to make the chicken wings in the oven to avoid the fried, and we’ll be cooking a recipe healthy and tasty. Do we start? By the way, you can also see other recipe for chicken wings easy and crisp to paprika, you might like to test them in various ways, we leave it to your choice…
Ingredients for 2 people
- Chicken wings – 12 units
- Milk – 125 ml
- Eggs – 2 units
- Flour – 2 tablespoons
- Paprika – 1 teaspoon
- Oregano – 1 teaspoon
- Bread crumbs – 250 grams
- Black pepper – a pinch
- Salt – to taste
- Olive oil
Steps to make chicken wings crispy
- The first step is to turn the oven on to 180ºC to warm in which we prepare the wings.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and add the milk. Stir well to mix these two ingredients.
- On the other hand, in a bowl we mix the flour with the salt, the paprika, the pepper and the oregano. In another bowl put the bread crumbs and we turn to the action.
- We had the wings for the meal we have prepared, then the egg and finally the bread crumbs that will press it well so that it is quite breaded.
- On a baking tray, take a tablespoon of olive oil, and reach for the surface.
- We put the wings upside-down, and the we for about 10 minutes after we turn it and leave for another 10 minutes so that they are well inside.
- After this time, we only have to watch the coverage, when the wings are golden and crispy remove from the oven. I touch savor some tasty chicken wings crispy!
A tips for the crispy
Take a few grains of coarse salt over when you take them out of the oven and you will see how tasty are. If you want to prepare this recipe as a snack, you can also accompany the wings with a few ramequines with different and rich sauces. Find more chicken Recipes